Русский | English
Terms and Conditions
When you use the website, various types of personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information about you may become available or be purposefully collected by RuHerald and third parties that provide site usage statistics services to us.
We are committed to keeping such data confidential and do not seek to gather any personal information aside from that which allows us to provide you with a quality service, analyze the readability of our own content and functionality of our web and mobile products.
What information we collect
- Your IP address, information about your browser, type of operating system, type of handheld or mobile device you are using to access RuHerald
- Non-personally identifiable data collected by third parties gathering user-behavior statistics on RuHerald for us, which includes information about the location from which our websites are accessed and information about the content viewed.
RuHerald may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and controlled by third parties. Please be advised we are not responsible or liable for the privacy policies of such web sources.
How we may use personal information
- To provide you our online content;
- To analyze user behavior in order to improve our web and mobile products;
- To block attempts to disrupt the work of our website.
Sharing of personal information
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by the laws of the United States of America.
RuHerald may share personal data in the following cases:
- when transfer of personal data is effected upon consent of the owner of the data to have that personal data processed;
- when transfer of personal data is required for the administration of justice in accordance with the laws of the United States of America;
- when transfer of personal data is required for RuHerald or the third parties to exercise their legal rights and interests, or in order to achieve a significant public benefit conditional that it involves no violation to the rights and freedoms of the owner of personal data;
- in other cases defined by the laws of the United States of America.